Welcome to visit Smartproxy proxy products and use the products and services we offer.
Before completing the registration process or using Smartproxy proxy product services in any way, please carefully read and thoroughly understand these product service terms (hereinafter referred to as "service terms"), and then choose to accept or not accept these service terms after confirming full understanding; In order to protect your rights and interests (hereinafter referred to as the "User"), please carefully read all the contents of the following User Use Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement") before using Smartproxy's IP services and various products (including but not limited to websites, apps, and other platforms). Once you complete the "Agree to Terms and Register" or start using Smartproxy proxy services in other ways, It means that you have clearly read and agree to the constraints of these service terms.
1. The Smartproxy proxy product service terms are a valid contract between you and ZHUOCHENG NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED, Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Shengjun Information Technology" or "us") for the use of Smartproxy proxy services (including providing API links, account registration services, etc.). Smartproxy proxy products include websites with the domain name Smartproxy. net and all national API interfaces provided within the website.
2. By clicking to accept this agreement, you shall be deemed to have agreed to accept all the contents of this agreement. This agreement shall have legal effect from the time you agree to it. Please carefully read and fully understand the contents of each clause, and choose to accept or not accept this agreement. If you have any objections to any terms or contents of this agreement, please stop registering or using the IP services we provide.
3. After the user signs this agreement, the content of this agreement may be modified due to the development of the Internet, changes in relevant laws, regulations, and normative documents, or the needs of Smartproxy business development. Smartproxy will directly publish the modified agreement on the website or in other reasonable ways, and such publication shall be deemed as Smartproxy notifying users of the modification. When users enjoy the IP services provided by Smartproxy or use products, they should promptly review and understand the modified content of relevant terms and consciously abide by them. If the user has objections to the modified agreement, please immediately stop using all services and products provided by Smartproxy. If the user logs in to enjoy network services or continues to use Smartproxy products, it is deemed that the user agrees to the modified agreement.
4. Any statement, notice, warning or other content made by Smartproxy in various ways regarding the use of certain specific IP services or products shall be deemed as a part of this agreement. If the user uses the IP services or products provided by such Smartproxy, it shall be deemed that the user agrees to the content of such statement, notice, warning.
1. You need to confirm that when you complete the registration process or use this service in any other way allowed by Smartproxy, you should be a natural person, legal person, or other organization (hereinafter referred to as "you") with full civil capacity and full civil capacity. If you are a minor or a person with limited civil capacity, you do not have the aforementioned subject qualifications, and you and your guardian shall bear all consequences arising from your improper registration behavior.
2. After recognizing and accepting this agreement, users can choose a phone number that has not been used by other users as their account and set their own password as protection. But the username (or nickname) used should comply with network ethics and comply with relevant laws and regulations.
3. You should provide and update your account information accurately and timely in accordance with legal and regulatory requirements or the prompts on the corresponding pages, in order to make it true, timely, complete, and accurate. If the information you provide is incorrect, untrue, outdated, or incomplete, Smartproxy can send you a notice of inquiry and/or request correction. You should cooperate with us to provide or update the relevant information according to our requirements. If the information or materials you provide are untrue, untimely, incomplete or inaccurate, you shall bear the consequences and losses of not being able to use the Smartproxy account (unable to register successfully, or the account is frozen or cancelled) or your use.
4. Smartproxy may require you to provide more identity information and information for further identity authentication or qualification verification regarding the activation of certain products or services. Your account can only obtain the qualification to use related products or services after passing these authentication and verification.
5. Normally, your Smartproxy account is your unique identification for all activities on the Smartproxy website. Unless otherwise agreed, each Smartproxy account can independently carry out activities on this website. However, in the following situations, Smartproxy has the right to handle multiple Smartproxy accounts owned by the same and/or related legal entities in a unified manner based on its own judgment. For example, based on the associated information of different Smartproxy accounts during registration, login, and use, Smartproxy determines that they are actually the same user. Examples of associated information include the same ID, phone number, payment account, device, address, etc.
6. Users have the obligation to properly keep and use the account, password, and other personal information obtained during registration, and are legally responsible for all activities and events conducted with this account. They shall not transfer, gift, or allow others to inherit your Smartproxy account in any way. If Smartproxy discovers or has reason to suspect that the user is not the initial registrant of the account, it has the right to suspend or terminate the provision of network services to the user without notice, without incurring legal liability to the account user and/or the user. The resulting losses, including but not limited to user communication interruption, user data and information clearance, shall be borne by the user.
7. Smartproxy provides users with a password retrieval method. Once users lose or forget their password, they can apply for account retrieval in a timely manner according to Smartproxy's guidelines on password retrieval. If users discover that others are using your Smartproxy account and password without authorization, you should immediately notify Smartproxy; Smartproxy will assist you in freezing accounts, changing passwords, or making other security settings; You understand that Smartproxy takes reasonable time to take action on your request, and Smartproxy is not responsible for any consequences (including but not limited to any losses incurred by you) that have occurred before taking action.
3.1. Account freezing
Your Smartproxy account (all or part of its permissions or functions) may be frozen in the following situations (such as inability to use the Smartproxy account API and other functions). Smartproxy will notify you via email, internal message, SMS, or phone call:
3.1.1. Based on the needs of the operation and transaction security of Smartproxy websites or services, if you have or may have disrupted or attempted to disrupt the normal use or operation of Smartproxy company products, or if you use any Chinese or English (full name or abbreviation), numbers The domain name or other intended representation or mapping has a certain association with Smartproxy or its affiliated companies;
3.1.2. Violating these service terms, relevant rules and regulations of the Smartproxy website (such as usage rules, legal norms), service instructions, and other service agreements/terms;
3.1.3. Violating national laws, regulations, policies, and legal documents;
3.1.4. If you have received a complaint from someone else and the other party has provided relevant evidence, but you have not provided contrary evidence as requested by us;
3.1.5. Smartproxy determines through reasonable analysis that there are abnormalities in your account operations, returns, exchanges, etc;
3.1.6. The freezing requested by the competent authorities of the state;
3.1.7. Smartproxy reasonably determines that you have engaged in other situations that are of the same nature or pose similar risks as the above behavior.
3.2. Account Cancellation
If the situation described in Article 3.1 above occurs and the situation is serious, or based on the requirements of the competent authorities of the country, your Smartproxy account (all or part of the permissions or functions) will be cancelled, and Smartproxy will notify you through email, on-site message, SMS or phone call.
You have the right to enjoy the internet technology and information services provided by Smartproxy through this website. You should also fulfill your responsibilities such as timely payment and service management in accordance with these service terms and the relevant terms and conditions confirmed by you when purchasing specific services.
When using Smartproxy services, you should ensure that:您使用Smartproxy的服务，您应保证：
4.1. When using Smartproxy services, you will comply with national and local laws and regulations, industry practices, and social public ethics, and will not use the services provided by Smartproxy to store, publish, or disseminate the following information and content:
4.1.1. Any content (information) that violates national laws, regulations, and policies
4.1.2. Political propaganda and/or news information that violates national regulations;
4.1.3. Information involving state secrets and/or security;
4.1.4. Feudal superstition and/or obscene, pornographic, obscene information or information inciting crime;
4.1.5. Lottery with prizes and gambling games; Information that violates national ethnic and religious policies;
4.1.6. Information that hinders the safe operation of the internet;
4.1.7. Information that infringes on the legitimate rights and interests of others and/or other information or content that is detrimental to social order, public security, and public morality;
4.1.8. You also promise not to provide any convenience for others to publish information content that does not comply with national regulations and/or the terms of this service, including but not limited to setting URLs, BANNER links, etc;
4.2. There should be no behavior that damages or attempts to disrupt network security, including not using technology or other means to damage or disrupt the websites of this website and other Smartproxy clients;
4.3. Your use of Smartproxy website services shall comply with these service terms; If you violate the above warranty, Smartproxy has the right to take measures to delete information, suspend service, or terminate service in accordance with the relevant service terms, and has the right to freeze or cancel some or all functions of your account.
Smartproxy manages information security incidents in accordance with national laws and regulations and relevant security incident handling standards. When an information security incident involving your related assets occurs, we will promptly inform you of the situation through email, letter, phone, push notifications, and other means in accordance with the law. You can also proactively contact us through work orders, customer service phone numbers, key account manager phone numbers, and other means.
6.1. You understand and agree that you shall be liable for any third-party claims arising from your use of this service, violation of the terms of this service, or any action taken under your account. If Smartproxy and its affiliated companies, employees, customers, and partners are subject to third-party claims as a result, you shall be responsible for handling and compensating Smartproxy and its affiliated companies for all losses and liabilities suffered as a result.
6.2. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Smartproxy shall not be liable for any indirect, punitive, special, or derivative losses related to or arising from these service terms.
6.3. Smartproxy hereby reminds you that during the use of Smartproxy services, you should comply with the laws of the People's Republic of China, not endanger network security, and not use Smartproxy services to engage in activities that infringe on the reputation, privacy, intellectual property, and other legitimate rights and interests of others. Smartproxy shall not be liable for any illegal or breach of contract behavior in your use of Smartproxy services.
6.4. In some cases, in order to help you more conveniently use Smartproxy services, Smartproxy may display the reference code or software of Smartproxy (if it belongs to third-party open-source software, you should comply with the relevant usage requirements of third-party open-source software). Based on the instructions on the corresponding display page, these software may allow you to download, conduct secondary development and other related operations. You should understand and promise that, The intellectual property rights of such code belong to Smartproxy, and you should clearly indicate the rights holder when using it. At the same time, Smartproxy is not responsible for your ability to use and the work and consequences of using such code and software.
Smartproxy's website may not be able to operate normally due to the following force majeure or unexpected events, and Smartproxy shall not be liable for damages:
7.1. Force majeure factors such as natural disasters, strikes, riots, wars, government actions, judicial administrative orders, etc;
7.2. Due to public service factors such as power supply failures and communication network failures;
7.3. System maintenance of Smartproxy in a short period of time after prior announcement or notification.
1. You understand and agree that Smartproxy can send notifications to you through one or more of the above notification methods, such as webpage announcements, emails, on-site messages, SMS, phone calls, system messages, and instant messaging, and Smartproxy can trust that the contact information you provide is complete, accurate, and currently valid; The above notification shall be deemed delivered upon successful transmission.
2. Unless otherwise agreed in these service terms or specified in a separate agreement between Smartproxy and you, any notice you send to Smartproxy should be delivered through the communication address, fax number, email address, and other contact information officially announced by Smartproxy.
Your trust is very important to Smartproxy, and we fully understand the importance of user information security. Smartproxy will take security measures in accordance with legal and regulatory requirements to ensure the security and controllability of your user information.
1. Smartproxy (including but not limited to Smartproxy websites, SmartproxyPC/mobile applications, etc.) is developed and operated by Smartproxy. Smartproxy owns all intellectual property rights such as copyright, patent rights (if any), trademark rights (if any), and other related software (websites) and source code programs, materials, and information related to Smartproxy; Smartproxy has the right to modify, copy, and disseminate Smartproxy. Smartproxy only provides you with a license to use, and you and anyone may not infringe on Smartproxy's intellectual property in any way without Smartproxy's permission.
2. The information published in this product, such as text, charts, logos, button icons, images, sound file fragments, digital downloads, data editing, and software, is the property of Smartproxy or its content providers and is protected by Chinese and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this product is the exclusive property of Smartproxy and is protected by Chinese and international copyright laws. All software on this product is the property of Smartproxy, its affiliated companies, or its software suppliers, and is protected by Chinese and international copyright laws.
3. Without the prior written consent of Smartproxy, you shall not independently implement, utilize, transfer or license any third party to implement, utilize, or transfer the aforementioned intellectual property rights for any profit or non-profit purpose.
1. The validity, interpretation, modification, execution, and dispute resolution of these service terms shall be governed by the laws of the People's Republic of China. If there is any dispute between the two parties regarding the content or execution of this agreement, both parties shall try their best to resolve it through friendly negotiation; If the negotiation fails, either party can submit it to the court in the location of Guangnian Technology for resolution.
2. To the maximum extent permitted by relevant laws and regulations, Smartproxy reserves the final right to interpret this agreement.