Smartproxy hereby reminds users to carefully read the terms of this agreement (minors should be accompanied by their guardians to review), and you have the right to accept or not accept these terms. This clause describes the rights and obligations between smartproxy and you regarding the licensed use of smartproxy and related aspects. The user agrees that this clause shall have the same effect as a written clause signed and stamped by the user, and shall be legally binding on the user. This clause shall have legal effect between the user and the smartproxy from the date of successful registration.
This system was developed by smartproxy. All intellectual property rights such as trademarks and copyrights of the system, as well as all information related to the system, including but not limited to: textual expressions and combinations, icons, decorations, charts, colors, interface design, layout framework, relevant data, printed materials, or electronic documents, are protected by copyright law, international copyright treaties, and other intellectual property laws and regulations.
1. Users can install, use, display, and run this software on their computer (hereinafter referred to as the computer) (for the same account, it is not supported to use or run multiple computers simultaneously).
2. Smartproxy has developed, owns, and provides a service that enables internet browsing by redirecting user communication to other users' devices ("systems").
3. Reserved Rights: All other rights not explicitly authorized remain the property of smartproxy. Users must obtain written consent from smartproxy when using other rights.
4. Except as expressly provided in this agreement, this agreement does not specify any relevant service terms for smartproxy or other services accessed through this software. There may be separate service terms to regulate these services. Users are advised to understand and confirm separately when using the relevant services. If the user uses this service, it shall be deemed as acceptance of the relevant service terms.
1. Users should register true, complete, and accurate personal information, which will serve as the basis for smartproxy to provide after-sales services and a prerequisite for users to obtain legal protection.
2. If the user fails to provide true, complete, and accurate personal information, the user shall bear all losses and responsibilities arising from this, including but not limited to: loss of account passwords, account disputes with others, etc.
1. Users should ensure that the information provided when registering for smartproxy or using the services provided by the cooperating unit is true, complete, and accurate.
2. Smartproxy account:
(1) The ownership of the smartproxy account belongs to the smartproxy. After successful registration, users will receive a username and password, and they can enjoy the services provided by the smartproxy to their users with the username and password.
(2) The right to use the smartproxy account only belongs to the initial applicant for registration. To ensure user information and account security, users are prohibited from transferring, inheriting, or renting the account. If smartproxy discovers that the user is not the initial registrant of the account, smartproxy has the right to reclaim the account without incurring legal liability to the account user. All disputes and losses arising from users renting and selling (paid/unpaid) accounts privately shall be borne by the users themselves. Meanwhile, smartproxy reserves the right to hold users who violate this agreement legally responsible.
(3) If there is a dispute between users regarding the ownership of account usage rights, smartproxy will make independent judgments based on the initial personal registration information. If the true owner cannot be determined due to personal data defects (such as untrue or incomplete information), smartproxy has the right to reclaim the disputed account, and the user shall bear the relevant losses and responsibilities
(4) Users are responsible for the custody of their smartproxy account and password, and are fully responsible for all activities under their account and password.
(5) If a user does not use the smartproxy account for a long time after registering, the smartproxy company has the right to recycle the account to avoid resource waste.
3. Users are not allowed to rent or sell (paid/unpaid) smartproxy services (including free experience services) directly or indirectly. All disputes and losses arising from users' private transfer shall be borne by the users themselves. Meanwhile, smartproxy reserves the right to hold users who violate this agreement legally responsible.
4. Do not use smartproxy for:
(1) Distribute cracking, ware, ROM, viruses, adware, worms, trojans, malware, spyware, or any other similar malicious activities and products, or any other computer code, files, or programs aimed at interruption, hijacking, damaging, restricting, or adversely affecting the functionality of any computer software, hardware, network, or telecommunications equipment;
(2) Causing its intended users to be unable to use any network resources, including but not limited to through "denial of service";
(3) Distribute any illegal content or encourage any illegal activities;
(4) Causing any damage or service interruption to any third-party computers or services;
(5) Enhance or operate services that compete with systems or services, or assist any other party in doing so. If the user uses smartproxy for the above situations, smartproxy has the right to reclaim the account without incurring legal liability to the account user. Any losses incurred during this period shall also be borne by the account user;
5. After the end of the free trial period (if granted by smartproxy), the customer will enter a valid payment method as a condition for further use or access to the system or service, according to the consideration or other work instructions described in the user package ("subscription fee"). The subscription fee is non cancellable and non refundable.
The price does not include any withholding or other taxes, and the customer is responsible for paying all applicable taxes, levies, or duties.
1. Users shall use this system in accordance with the provisions of this agreement and in compliance with the law. Users are not allowed to engage in the following behaviors, including but not limited to:
(1) Unauthorized deletion of all copyright related information and content on this system and other copies;
(2) Unauthorized reverse engineering, reverse assembly, reverse compilation, etc. of this system;
(3) For information related to this system, unauthorized use, copying, modification, linking, reprinting, compilation, publication, establishment of mirror sites, unauthorized use of the system to develop related derivative products, works, services, etc.
(4) Using this system to publish, transmit, disseminate, and store content that violates national laws, endangers national security, national unity, and social stability, or any inappropriate, insulting, defamatory, obscene, violent, or any content that violates national laws, regulations, and policies.
(5) Use this system to publish, transmit, disseminate, and store content that infringes on the legitimate rights of others such as intellectual property and trade secrets.
(6) Use any material or information that contains images or photos obtained through infringement of trademarks, copyrights, patents, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights of either party using this system.
(7) Using this system to engage in any behavior that endangers computer network security, including but not limited to: using unauthorized data or accessing unauthorized servers/accounts; Unauthorized access to public computer networks or other computer systems and deletion, modification, or addition of stored information; Attempting to detect, scan, test weaknesses in this system or network without permission, or engaging in other behaviors that disrupt network security; Attempting to interfere with or disrupt the normal operation of this software system or website, intentionally spreading malicious programs or viruses, and other behaviors that disrupt and disrupt normal network information services; Forgery of TCP/IP packet names or partial names.
2. The use of this system must comply with relevant national laws and policies, safeguard national interests, protect national security, and comply with this agreement. The user shall be fully responsible for all responsibilities arising from the user's illegal or violation of this agreement. It is not related to the smartproxy or cooperation unit, and if losses are caused to the smartproxy and cooperation unit, the smartproxy and cooperation unit have the right to demand compensation from the user, And have the right to immediately stop providing services to them, retain relevant records, and reserve the right to cooperate with judicial authorities to pursue legal responsibility.
1. This software, like most internet software, may be subject to various security issues, such as the use of user information by others, causing real-life harassment; Other software downloaded and installed contains viruses such as Trojan horses, which threaten the security of users' computer information and data. For example, online games cannot be played properly, game accounts are stolen or lost, which in turn affects the normal use of this software. Users should strengthen their awareness of information security and user data protection, and pay attention to strengthening password protection to avoid losses and harassment.
2. Any other software derived from this system that is not developed and officially released by smartproxy or authorized by smartproxy is illegal. Downloading, installing, and using such software may result in unpredictable risks, and all legal liabilities and disputes arising therefrom are not related to smartproxy. Users are not allowed to easily download, install, or use such software. Otherwise, smartproxy has the right to terminate the user's account usage qualification. Users can only log in and use smartproxy through the legitimate channel provided by smartproxy. Users are not allowed to log in and use other software, programs, or other methods that are not authorized by smartproxy, including but not limited to illegally compatible software, programs, or other methods that are not explicitly licensed by smartproxy. Otherwise, smartproxy has the right to terminate the user's account usage qualification.
1. The ways for users to agree are:
(1) Accept this agreement and the service terms published by smartproxy;
(2) Verbal or written representations made by users through email, phone, fax, instant messaging, and other means;
(3) There is a default agreement clause in the agreement or service statement, and the user has no objection to this.
(4) Other smartproxy and user approved methods.
2. Smartproxy reserves the right to disclose any information at any time in accordance with applicable laws, regulations, legal procedures, or government requirements, or to edit, refuse to post, or delete any information or materials in whole or in part at the discretion of smartproxy.
Smartproxy reserves the right to provide you with a replacement, modification, or upgrade version of this software at any time, as well as the right to charge fees for replacement, modification, or upgrade.
Smartproxy and/or cooperating units will provide users with various internet value-added services related to this software, including free and paid value-added services, based on market and technological development. Smartproxy and/or cooperating units reserve the right to charge fees for related value-added services and change the charging standards and methods; If the relevant services are changed from free to paid services, smartproxy and/or cooperating units will notify in an appropriate form. Users can choose to accept or refuse the paid services and guarantee that when using the paid services, fees will be paid in accordance with the relevant charging regulations of smartproxy and/or cooperating units. If fees are refused or delayed, smartproxy and/or cooperating units have the right to stop the service and recover losses and compensation in accordance with the law.
1. The use of this software involves internet services and may be affected by unstable factors in various aspects. There is a risk of service interruption or failure to meet user requirements caused by force majeure, computer viruses, hacker attacks, system instability, user location, user shutdown, and any other network, technology, communication line reasons. Users must understand and bear the above risks themselves, Smartproxy and cooperating units do not assume any responsibility.
2. Smartproxy and its cooperating units shall not be liable for economic losses suffered by users due to third-party communication line failures, technical issues, network and computer failures, system instability, and other force majeure reasons, such as telecommunications departments.
3. The third-party software or technology that may be used in this software is legally authorized. Any disputes arising from third-party software or technology shall be resolved by the third party, and smartproxy shall not be held responsible. Smartproxy does not provide customer service support for third-party software or technology. If you need support, please contact the software or technology provider.
1. Any partial or complete invalidity of any provision of this agreement shall not affect the validity of other provisions.
2. The interpretation, validity, and dispute resolution of this agreement shall be governed by the laws of the People's Republic of China. If there is any dispute or controversy between the user and smartproxy, it should be resolved through friendly negotiation. If negotiation fails, the user hereby fully agrees to submit the dispute or controversy to the jurisdiction of the court where smartproxy is located.
3. Once this product is sold, there is no refund.
4. Smartproxy reserves all interpretation rights for this agreement.